Sunday 2 January 2011

The water can't drown me, I'm done With my dying...

All that I have is a river
The river is always my home
Lord, take me away
For I just cannot stay
Or I’ll sink in my skin and my bones
Johnny Flynn & Laura Marling - The Water 

I went to the beach on New Years Day, to throw all my dreams and wishes into the sea and when sedna is enraged the waves will throw up like sea foam into the sky and maybe just maybe they will come true. It was cold that day, and the winter winds howled around my face and tickled my hair while I ran around desperatley looking for delicate shells. Then before we left we threw cold bread onto the floor as we felt the seagulls deserved a feast on the first day of this new and bight new year, here are some pictures I managed to catch.










No comments:

Post a Comment